Sunday, August 25, 2013

Farewell

This program has brought some ideas and inner passions out of me for the field of early childhood. I learned that my passion for early childhood is still there. I want all the students that I come in contact with know that I am there for them and I want the best for them. I am going to do whatever it takes to make their early childhood experience a great one.




My second learning is that early childhood is the root to each child’s education. It is important that we get parents involved early on so that they know their learning starts now and will continue to grow. Parents and teachers must have a relationship with the child at the center.



My last learning is my job is forever changing. I must keep dong research and learning about the field of education. I want the children I come I deal with to have the best developmental appropriate practices that they are going to learn from with fun.



My long term goal is to be the director of the early childhood department in my district. I feel this course of study has taught me a lot and I feel some things in our district need to change for the best.



To my Professor and colleagues, I wish all of you the best of luck in your future endeavors. May God continue to bless each of you. I have enjoyed our time in our course of study!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment